This short video will show you how to enter the sessions you need to cover, perform a search and then select and book a found available locum.
The steps shown in the video are.
1. I enter all the sessions that need to be covered.
2. Clicking search, shows that BeeFound has found 3 locums that together can cover all sessions needed.
3. In this particular scenario, the first locum found I would rather use someone else, so I select “Find Alternatives”. Here BeeFound searches again and has found 4 alternative locums that can replace the locum.
4. I find the locum that I would rather use and click “Select Locum”. BeeFound then searches again to make sure all my sessions are still covered. Clicking under their name shows all the dates that each locum will be booked for.
5. In turn I click “Book Locum” next to each locum to book them. A “Confirm Your Booking” window appears confirming the dates that I will be booking this particular locum for. I have the option of including a message to this locum letting them know of any specifics of the booking.
6. Once I’m happy with everything I click “Confirm Booking” and this locum is booked.